Early Years Foundation Stage
We have a wide range of specialised EYFS training and support for schools and nurseries. Sessions include:
- Detailed implementation advice from Professor Jonathan Sharples of the Education Endowment Foundation
- Mental Health First Aid training
- Meeting the needs of disadvantaged children in EYFS - led by an outstanding nursery
- Opening a Private Nursery twilight session
- Specialist Leaders of Education support at your setting
- Any time insets/staff CPD, in your setting on:
- Characteristics of Effective Learning, Learning Environments
- Learning Environments
- Safeguarding refresher
Please see the flyer below for the autumn term (including booking details) and keep checking back or contact us regarding spring and summer support and training.
Meeting the needs of disadvantaged pupils in EYFS - 25th September 2019
Join us for detailed and practical advice on strategies on how to ensure that disadvantaged children in your Early Years setting are fully supported.
Main session led by Lisa Clarke, winner of TES Early Years Pupil Premium Award and Head Teacher Comet Nursery (Ofsted Outstanding), covering:
Early Years Pupil Premium funding
Ofsted requirements for working with Disadvantaged children
Case study evidence that can be adapted for your school
Expert advice on how you can support your ‘disadvantaged’ children to make good progress.
Development of an action plan/proposal and rationale to use your EYPP funding
Use of research based practice – including Education Endowment Foundation EYFS Toolkit
Further sessions on
Supporting Language Development - Led by Helen Malique, Speech and Language Therapist from the NELFT/NHS ‘All Talk’ Speech and Language team
Information session on LA Early Identification of EYFS Disadvantaged and Securing Funding - Led by Elisha Brett, LBWF Early Years Improvement Consultant